Beet It USA - beet juice for sport and health - Beet It Sport
Give yourself no excuses...Beet Your Personal Best!
Beet It products are a range of award-winning natural nitrate products made from beet juice.
Beet It Sport Nitrate 400 shot
Guaranteed 400mg nitrate in each shot
- Used by Olympic medallists, World champions, NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB
- Made with 100% natural ingredients - no preservatives or additives
- Informed-Sport certified - every batch tested for banned substances
- Portable shots - 2.4 fl oz (70ml)
Beet It Organic beet juice
All natural, 100% organic non-GMO beet juice
- Clinically shown to support healthy lifestyle
- Smooth, sweet and deliciously flavoursome
- Award winning beet juice - sold worldwide!
- 8.5 fl oz (250ml) / 25.4 fl oz (750ml)
Why Beet It Sport?
Over the last decade, our beet juice has been independently tested by over 300 universities worldwide. There are many beet juice supplements marketed to athletes, yet most contain little-to-no dietary nitrate, thus offering minimal, if any, performance benefit. Our Beet It Sport Nitrate 400 shot was the only beet juice product to consistently contain an adequate dose (>300mg) of dietary nitrate per serving (400mg).
Beet It Sport is the only beet juice brand that delivers a consistent, adequate dose of dietary nitrate per serving
We use dietary nitrate derived solely from concentrated beet juice
Every batch tested
Our products are tested for banned substances by LGC’s world-class sports anti-doping laboratory
How Does It Work?
- After consuming nitrate-rich beetroot juice, nitrate is absorbed into the bloodstream and taken up by the salivary glands, before being converted to nitrite by bacteria in the mouth.
- Nitrite is then swallowed, absorbed into the bloodstream and transported around the body. Nitrite can be converted to nitric oxide in the blood and in various organs including muscle.
- Nitric oxide is important for several processes that influence exercise performance, including vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) and muscle contractility (increase in the force of contraction).
- A key effect of dietary nitrate is that it reduces the oxygen demand of exercise, meaning the muscles need less oxygen to maintain a given work rate, thereby improving exercise efficiency, fatigue resistance and exercise performance.
In 1998, three scientists – R F Furchgott, L J Ignarro and F Murad – were awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the importance of nitric oxide.
Backed by Science
Beet It shots have been independently used in over 300 published medical and sports performance research papers since 2009. The research has focussed on the following areas:
Strength & Power
Consume 1 or 2 shots one to three hours before training and up to six days before competition
Jake ‘Ultra’ Exotic Jake is an ultra-trail athlete based in Colorado, known amongst his 30K followers on Instagram for taking on extreme distances in vibrant, eye-catching clothing. Jake has been […]
March US ambassador
Alejandra Alonso Alejandra Alonso is from Paraguay, South America and currently based in Miami, USA. She has been rowing for over 10 years and competed at the Tokyo Olympic Games […]
February US ambassador
How did you get involved in swimming? I first started swimming at a young age, learning how to as every child does. After a few years of I was offered […]
How did you get involved in cross country and track & field? Throughout my childhood, I grew up on the stage, finding my sense of self through ballet, choir, and […]
Kendall Chase How did you get involved in rowing? I started rowing my junior year of high school after one of my soccer teammate’s parents told me I had a […]
I took Beet It Sport’s beet shots all throughout Olympic selection and I truly believed it helped my performance....
Kendall Chase, US Olympic Rower
Beet It Sport has the highest concentration of nitrates on the market so it was an easy choice for me to use them...
Kim Conley, 2 x Olympian, 5000m Runner
Since taking Beet It Sport I’ve noticed an improvement in my overall stamina levels for games and just general energy...
Nick Ross, El Paso Locomotive FC player
In Beet It Sport, I know I'm using a high-quality and safe product - I felt the benefits right away during intense training sessions and racing...
Meghan O’Leary, US Olympic Rower
I use Beet It Sport as it helps me breath better when I am on the ice, and pushing myself to the limits!...
Kelly Gunther, US Olympic speed skater
I use Beet it Sport before every race because beet juice consists of nitric oxide which
opens up the blood vessels allowing more oxygen to flow, which the more oxygen the better
Sophia Herzog, US Paralympic swimmer
Beet It Sport helps me train more effectively for a longer duration so I can perform at my highest potential. I incorporate beets into my daily training routine for the numerous health benefits...
Grace Joyce, US Rower
Using Beet It as part of my pre-race routine helps my body get in the zone and prepares the system to work efficiently to help carry me towards my goals...
Neely Gracey, US long-distance runner
I use Beet It Sport before workouts and races because I love its natural performance benefit! It really helps me maximize what my body is capable of and it comes from a quality natural source...